Supporting The Aging Population in North Carolina
Below is a list of the agencies/organization/groups who are members of the Coalition.
- Access Dental Care
- Adult Life Programs, Inc.
- Alignment Healthcare Plan
- Alzheimer’s Association Eastern and Western NC Chapters
- Association for Home & Hospice Care of NC, Inc.
- Baker Donelson
- Blue Ridge Pride – Generation Plus
- Brunswick Senior Resources
- Buncombe County Health & Human Services
- Cape Fear Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging
- Carolina Aging Alliance, Inc.
- Carol Woods Retirement Community
- Center for Responsible Lending
- Centralina Area Agency on Aging
- Charles House Association
- Chowan County Department of Social Services
- Clarity Legal Group
- Community and Senior Services of Johnston County, Inc.
- Council on Aging of Buncombe County
- Dementia Alliance of North Carolina
- Duke Division of Community Health
- Everybody Needs a Nurse
- Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina
- Friends of Residents in Long Term Care
- Future Care of NC
- Generations Ashe
- Greene County Department of Social Services
- Institute for Family Caregiving, Inc.
- Kerr Tar Regional Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging
- Land of Sky Regional Council Area Agency on Aging
- LeadingAge North Carolina
- Lumber River Council of Governments
- Martin County Department of Social Services
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- Meals on Wheels Association of North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services
- Mid-Carolina Area Agency on Aging
- Mid-East Commission Area Agency on Aging
- Music Makers Relief Foundation
- NAMI North Carolina
- National Association of Social Workers – NC Chapter
- National Domestic Workers Alliance
- NC Adult Day Services Association
- NC Adult Foster Care Association
- NC Alliance for Health
- NC Alliance for Retired Americans
- NC Assisted Living Association
- NC Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- NC Association on Aging
- NC Association of County Directors of Social Services
- NC Baptist Aging Ministry
- NCBA Elder and Special Needs Law Section
- NC Center for Health and Wellness, UNC Asheville
- NC Continuing Care Residents Association
- NC Department of Insurance Seniors’ Health Insurance Information Program
- NC Division of Services for Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- NC Guardianship Association
- NC Health Care Facilities Association
- NC Housing Coalition
- NC Housing Finance Agency
- NC Justice Center
- NC Oral Health Collaborative
- NC PACE Association
- NC Partnership to Address Adult Abuse
- NC Public Transportation Association
- NC Registry for Brain Health
- NC Retired Governmental Employees’ Association
- NC Retired School Personnel
- NC Rural Health Association
- NC Senior Games, Inc.
- NC Senior Living Association
- NC Serious Illness Coalition
- Randolph Cloud and Associates
- Resources for Seniors, Inc.
- RHA Health Services
- Senior PharmAssist
- Southern Gerontological Society
- State Employees Association of North Carolina
- The Carolinas Center
- The Center for Volunteer Caregiving
- The Generations Study Group, LLC
- Transitions LifeCare
- Triangle J Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging
- UNC Cares
- UNC Center for Aging and Health
- UNC Charlotte, Gerontology Program
- United Healthcare
- United Way of NC/NC 2-1-1
- Upper Coastal Plain Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging
- Wake County Human Services – Senior and Adult Services
Join a dynamic group of…
consumer, provider, and advocacy programs/organizations that represent North Carolina’s aging population and gives voice to issues that affect older adults. The Coalition facilitates networking and information exchange
among members and provides the structure and leadership for collective advocacy, education, and public policy work. With over 90 organizational members – ranging from statewide associations to smaller community service oriented programs – Coalition on Aging members represent a broad array of aging interests united around the common mission of improving the well-being of North Carolina’s older adults. In addition, the Coalition has a membership category for individual supporters.
How To Join…
Any individual who supports the work of the NC Coalition on Aging or any agency, organization, or group that addresses issues related to aging is eligible to apply for NCCOA membership. Register on-line or download the membership form and pay by check.
Annual dues for a calendar year are:
- $25 for individuals, or
- $200 for agencies/organizations.
A hardship provision is available if unable to pay the full membership dues.
Benefits of Membership
Opportunity to share and network with colleagues from around the state.
Receive in-person updates on aging issues, and hear presentations on hot topics at regular membership meetings.
Have a collective voice in advocating for and raising awareness about issues impacting older North Carolinians.
Be included in the selection of annual legislative priority issues.
Receive monthly updates, including legislative updates, on issues related to aging.
Receive action alerts with talking points when contact is needed with your legislator, member of Congress, or other policy makers.
Get discounts on registration for the Coalition’s annual meeting.